Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally.† As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits.† One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.
- Has powerful antioxidant benefits when taken internally†
- Soothing, warm aroma
- Helps clean teeth and gums
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop 2 fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil with 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Spicy, warm, woody