Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides myriad benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood oil has a grounding aroma. When applied topically, Cedarwood essential oil has clarifying properties and is frequently used in massage therapy.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- Add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and put in closet to keep moths at bay.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Creates a comforting and relaxing environment
- Helps to maintain healthy-looking skin
Nutty, woody, sweet